vendredi 18 octobre 2019

How to check the numbering pattern of questions in java

I am a beginner in the java programming language.
However, I am faced with this challenge, which I have googled severally, but can't find my expected solution.
The problem is, supposing you have a list of multiple choice questions, which may be numbered either by numbers or alphanumeric, how can I detect the numbering system, and split it from that point.

Example:

      1) What is your name?
         a. Eben
         b. Derick

      2. How old are you?
         a) 18 years
         b) 20 years 

      3] Who is your best friend? a. Programmers b. Scientist

     (4) What is your dream profession? A) Software Engineering B) Computer Science

Now, I want to find out if there is either 1) or 2. or (1) or a. or b) or (b) or A. or B) or (B) or 3], and use that to split and save the question or answers in a database.
My advanced appreciation to all cherished members!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire