jeudi 31 octobre 2019

Android Client using Rest-API: Best way to share URLs between Fragments

I have a Android App that gets its data from a REST-API. The REST-API gives me urls to other subpages of the REST-API. Now, I need to share these urls between different fragments (following MVVM single activity architecture).

I've come up with different solutions:

• Create static variables that save the urls in either the Single Activity or in a static Helperclass

• Save them in SharedPreferences

• Share them via SharedViewModels

Out of these 3 the first one is my favorite since it's not using files like SharedPreferences and not a overkill like SharedViewModels, however, I have the feeling that static url variables might be bad practice. So my question is, which is the best way to solve this issue.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire