mardi 29 octobre 2019

Ant Design + React-table. How can I build the filtering capability of react-table on top of the UI elements provided by Ant Design?

I've been looking at the docs between react-table and Ant Design's table element. It seems that Ant design is a bit opinionated in regards to allowing the developer freedom to add props to either the <table>, <thead>, or <tbody>.

React-table is a headless UI library which provides the developer the React hooks to use with our own UI elements, but my problem at the moment is being able to send those hooks into the core UI elements of AntD's Table element.

Has anyone ever had a problem similar to this? If so, what were your workarounds?

I do not want to resort to taking out chunks of source code from both react-table and Ant Design to eventually building out my own react-table/AntD table hybrid of a solution.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire