vendredi 30 octobre 2015

name of the pattern or technique

I am new to c# programming and I apologize for my beginner level question. I have tried to google about this pattern but have been unsuccessful. While learning about c# MVC/WCF on the net, I have come across various examples where it uses the following pattern or technique:

       public PaperResponse GetPaperResults(LearnerPaperRequest request)
    {
        return LearnerResponse.GetPaperResults(request);
    }

where

    public static class LearnerResponse
    {
        public static PaperResponse GetPaperResults(LearnerPaperRequest request)
        {
             //do work by calling Business logic layer or do work here itself like calling service or db
              return paperResponse;
        }
    }

I am trying to find the name of this pattern or technique so that I can read more about this pattern or technique.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire