mercredi 28 octobre 2015

How to get information about a JavaEE project?

I want to make a JAVA-EE project, actually a web base application but i don't know how to start it. If I want to get specific about it at the first place I don't know which project is the best one to test my skills in java, for example creating a web application for shopping like Amazon or another one to communicate like Facebook or Instagram. After choosing my topic to create a web application I don't know which structure is the best one to program (like which packages and classes I need). I don't have any experience working in companies, so in need to do this project to show my skills. If you show me some websites or books which can get me to my point as fast as possible I'll be really thankful.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire