lundi 26 octobre 2015

Architectual pattern for CLI tool

I am going to write some HTTP (REST) client in Python. This will be a Command Line Interface tool with no gui. I won't use any business logic objects, no database, just using an API to communicate with the server (using Curl). Would you recommend me some architectual patterns for doing that, except for Model View Controller?

Note: I am not asking for a design patterns like Command or Strategy. I just want to know how to segregate and decouple abstraction layers.

I think using MVC is pointless regarding the fact of not having a business logic - please correct me if I'm wrong. Please give me your suggestions!

Do you know any examples of CLI projects (in any language, not necessarily in Python) that are well maintained and with clean code?

Cheers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire