lundi 26 octobre 2015

Design pattern to follow in board game developing [on hold]

I'm developing a digital board game (C# + Unity) in which the player's character walk over board tiles to gather resources. Also, each tile triggers certain rules when reached. So far this has been coded and is beautifully working.

Trick is, as the game progresses those tiles will get minor rule changes due to spells and curses. I am now trying to get my head around what pattern to stick with. Even though I've never used Interfaces before, by reading about it, I'm becoming quite inclined to go with them, a I'll be able to implement new rules/methods further on. I presume that once coded, it will make it easier to use them in future levels and scenes too.

Will using interfaces really be as helpful as I think in this case?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire