mardi 22 janvier 2019

How to count shift patterns by 15mins

I have been tasked to show a graph where on the X axis it shows calls received every 15mins (I have this data already) however on one of the Y axis I need to demonstrate how many staff members were in, in those 15 minute periods. I have a rota where it shows "StaffName" and "Shift" (i.e 08:00 til 17:00) but I need a workaround, rather than counting them manually to count this for me

Below is a screenshot of the graph, can anyone help with me maybe a countifs or countif forumla to help me calculate this?

Also the second screenshot is what I am looking at producing as an end result (the orange bar's at the bottom is just a random set of staff I manually counted for one week)

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire