samedi 26 janvier 2019

classic computer science books and Python

I am sort of hoping that before this gets flagged as subjective a senior programmer would let me know if "Design Patterns..." (Gamma et al., "gang of four") and "Refactoring..." by Martin Fowler will help with becoming an advanced modern Python programmer. I'm assuming the answer is a big yes but I'm sort of new and self taught so I just want to be sure that these really old books aren't at times (or largely) off topic for pythonic code. It is very hard for me to know from where I am now. I'm reading Code Complete by McConnell right now and that is kind of old and not "about" Python... but it is definitely helpful with writing Python practice programs. So I'm sort of assuming the same is true for the two I'm asking about... but the two I'm asking about are even older.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire