vendredi 19 octobre 2018

Finite State Machine controlling GUI

I've been working for months now on my own GUI system (in java) and this is the first time I'm posting someyhing about it, I was never able to find any help on the internet and in the end I thought maybe that was because I was trying to do something in a way noone ever does.. I had created a turn-based-game, so events can only be fired by player or AI, sequentially. I created a Graph containing Cells containing grosso modo ScreenComponents (such as scrolling text with a prompt, images, looping animations, bounded animations). Cells were linked between themselves using a key code. And it was working just fine, I thought I had a good Idea but the absence of answers from the net makes me think I did something wrong, on the papier it's awesome because unless player does something, so it's using nearly zero CPU. So could someone give me the name (if there is one, I really hope so) of what I'm trying to do? I asked my teachers noone was able to help me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire