lundi 23 janvier 2017

Which design pattern is best for designing a communication interface?

I have a project with me in which I need to create an interface b/w a hardware machine and a software application. The communication will be achieved by TCP/IP socket communication.

The main aim of the interface is to take requests from machine, convert them to the understandable format and send it to the software application. Then wait for the response from software and send response to the machine again.

I want my interface to use a good design pattern if needed. So, I read and choose "Adapter" design pattern just following the theory. Now my queries are,

  1. Do I need a design pattern for my interface designing ?
  2. Did I choose proper design pattern? Since I don't know much about hardware and its compatibility with software and all, this question a raised.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire