dimanche 29 janvier 2017

What is a good resource for learning design patterns for OOP in Python? [on hold]

Background: I am a humanist researcher in the field of Digital Humanities who "learned" programming along the way. I do a bit of XML technologies here, a bit of JavaScript there, but most things I do in Python (sklearn, numpy stuff mostly). I even got a little bit into Haskell for some time just because it is fun and I am fascianted by FP concepts. However, in all of these areas my knowledge consist of unreasonable fragments. This became a problem, now that I am working on privat bigger software project in Python.

Need: What I was looking for for a long time now is a resource which enables me to find good OOP design patterns for the design of classes and the communication between classes in this and future software projects. It is not that I do not know the basic concepts of OOP and how I use them in Python. It is more that now when the project is becoming bigger the whole architecture begins to feel inconsistent and scrappy.

Obstacle: There are many resources about OOP in Python on the web and also many Python books. However, I feel in between what exists. There is one part of resources which does the basics again and again and there is another part which does not talk about language features and how they work at all anymore focusing on purely theoretical stuff. What I am looking for is a resource which begins medium level Python, focusing on medium level OOP design patterns but not completely refraining from showing how to implement this in Python.

I am grateful for any suggestion (Book, Tutorial, etc.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire