vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Builder Pattern in R

I'd like to generate a JSON request. However, there are a TON of variations on the parameters that could be easily written using the builder pattern. However, I cannot figure out for the life of me a good way to do it.

I'm currently using the jsonlite package to generate my JSON requests. It handily converts lists into JSON. I was thinking that one way to do this would be to return a partially configured list for each function call, but this doesn't really allow the chaining that makes the builder pattern so useful.

Is there a good way to handle this? I'm pretty new to working with R as more than just a statistical language so I'd really appreciate an experienced person helping me.

Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire