dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Open/Close tags based on new line (PHP Coding Pattern?)

While attempting to move more full stack within my company I notice with quite regularity the use of open/close tags that are not separated with non-php code. Looking at the PSR standards I can't find anything related to this. I do understand that there is no performance issue with this method, as syntax generally will not affect page performance.

Example

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('stock.notifications') ?>
<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('tierprices') ?>
<?php echo $this->getReviewsSummaryHtml($_product, false, true)?>
<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('extrahint') ?>

Would this still be considered a correct/readable pattern or when I come across patterns such as this should I look to refactor as such:

Refactor Example

<?php 
    echo $this->getChildHtml('stock.notifications');
    echo $this->getChildHtml('tierprices');
    echo $this->getReviewsSummaryHtml($_product, false, true);
    echo $this->getChildHtml('extrahint') ;
?>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire