vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Javascript TDD - frameworks and design patterns

I am trying to setup a methodology for Javascript test driven development for my team.

We will develop Javascript code which we will use in a CRM app and we also want to have everything in sync with a Git Repository.

We will use Test driven development and I am currently deciding on which frameworks to use and what module pattern to use.

For testing I am inclined to use:

- Development environment: Visual Studio Code
- Testing framework: Mocha
- Assertion library: Chai
- Mocking : Sinon.js
- Test runner : Karma
- Module pattern : CommonJS
- Module bundler : Browserify

I am not sure what module pattern and bundler we should use and also I need some help deciding on what tool to use for keeping everything in sync in a GIT repo.

May I receive some advices/input on this ?

Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire