vendredi 26 août 2016

Initialize a POJO dynamically from another method

Let's say I have these set of POJO class that implement an interface but there are no common attributes here.

public interface MainIfc {}

class Ifc1 implements MainIfc {
    private String a1;
    public String getA1() {
        return a1;
    }
    public void setA1(String a1) {
        this.a1 = a1;
    }
}

class Ifc2 implements MainIfc {
    private String x1;
    private String x2;
    public String getX1() {
        return x1;
    }
    public void setX1(String x1) {
        this.x1 = x1;
    }
    public String getX2() {
        return x2;
    }
    public void setX2(String x2) {
        this.x2 = x2;
    }
}

And in conjunction with these POJO classes I have a couple of methods which I can use to retrieve the type of POJO being returned based on another value and the actual POJO with values.

public class GetIfc {
    public Class getIfcType(int code) {
        if (code==1)
            return Ifc1.class;
        else
            return Ifc2.class;
    }
    public MainIfc getIfc(int code) {
        if (code==1) {
            Ifc1 thisIfc = new Ifc1();
            thisIfc.setA1("Ifc1");
            return thisIfc;
        } else {
            Ifc2 thisIfc = new Ifc2();
            thisIfc.setX1("Ifc2");
            thisIfc.setX2("Ifc2");
            return thisIfc;
        }
    }
}

Is there a way using which I can read the concrete POJO safely in my code and use the getters/setters? I have gone through quite a few questions which provide answers based on Reflection but that isn't working for me. The getters/setters aren't visible and when I call .getClass() on the returned Object I see it is the MainIfc interface.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire