lundi 29 août 2016

How to create vertical and horizontal swipeable cards in Android?

I have created a simple app with swipecards (similar to tinder) where you scroll left and right on images of cars :) whether you like or dislike them. That all works fine using a library called Swipecards: http://ift.tt/13CJlZw

Now, what I want to do next is make it so that when you scroll down the swipecards disappear and you see the description of the car and then you can scroll down one more time to see more images. Essentially how the other dating app, bumble works. You can then scroll back up to the swipecard view.

How would I achieve the scrolling up and down effect? Would I put my swipecards in a listitem of a listview and so there would be 3 listitems in my listview: 1 for the original image that you can swipe left and right, 1 for the description, and 1 for more image tiles.

Is a listview my best approach at achieving this effect? I tried searching for similar tutorials online but couldn't really find anything for the vertical scrolling.

Thanks for the help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire