dimanche 21 mai 2023

Design and Architecture in python path of studying

cuting to the chase I am a self tought programmer, and I hit a brick wall. I am felling very well in python but my design/architecture skills aren't well developed and I don't know how to manage large programs, how to make them easy to maintain and scale, how to plan well OOP. I was looking for some online resources and I found one which fits my excpectations truly:

x) Software Design and Architecture Specialization on coursera - https://www.coursera.org/specializations/software-design-architecture

but the course is provided in Java, and I don't have any prior experience in java. That's why I would like to ask you some more experience programers for an advice.

Do you have any specyfic resources which could give me deep and collage level understanding and knowledge about software design/archtecture (this is how I prefer to study any topic - very deep to get all of its logic and genesis).

Or maybe a good idea is to make 2/3h course in java with mosh for example or at any udemy site and follow with coursera course.

What is important to me to not only read about theory but also has a possibility to check my knowledge in a form of assigments. All courses I found on internet aren't made in python.

I would be very grateful for any advice, and thanks for you help ! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire