jeudi 29 avril 2021

What would you do if you wanted to put 3 icons in the navbar of an iOS app?

I have an iOS app and I need to add 3 icons to the navbar, however, when the user scrolls the screen, the 3 icons take up so much room in the navbar that the page title (which would move to the top center of the navbar) gets truncated to only a few letters on an SE (320px width).enter image description here

I also feel that 3 icons is too much for the navbar on iPhone and I have never seen it doe before.

Does anyone have a solution or example of a screen they have designed or have seen that deals with this dilemma?

I had thought about the ol' Ellipsis but Settings and Action Sheet shouldn't be inside an Ellipsis. Thanks

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire