vendredi 30 avril 2021

Is VIPER really helpful in android development?

I see in some jobs posts they require an android developer who works using VIPER, so I tried to read and learn about it and started with this tutorial which the only good one I found, there are a few tutorials which I found about VIPER, but at the end of the mentioned tutorial, the writer said it's hard to implement the Router layer which is a base layer of VIPER and after a while of making the tutorial he found this library which could apply this layer finally. But I ask what the key in this layer to make me use it? isn't MVVM good or Even MVI and why I need a router layer or even a 3rd party library to implement this layer? isn't a navigation jetpack is a great tool for that? did I miss something?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire