jeudi 27 août 2020

flutter appbar borderRadius 1.20.0

i'm trying to give a little change in my flutter appbar design. I wanna give borderRadius to appBar and two important conditions are there. First, i want the appbar to have only two borderRadius, bottom-left and bottom-right. Second, i want that two borderRadius-edges are tipped over toward bottom(the main screen: body), so that the appbar looks like 'i have to legs under my bottom side!', ie the bottom left leg and bottom right leg, and these legs would look like a square subtracted by a quarter circle. If it is done, the body of scaffold would look like an iPhone XS screen without notch because they have default top-left&top-right borderRadius(== the two legs). I know this design is quite odd and uncommon, but i wanna know if it is possible, and if so, HOW!! If not possible, please let me know!

Thank you in advance [:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire