dimanche 30 août 2020

Best Practices for Streaming Service

I am new to Messaging queue tools and Design patterns,

My requirement is as follows:

  1. Consume a message from IBM MQ
  2. Retrieve a record from Oracle DB based on message received from IBM MQ
  3. Publish the record to Kafka Topic

All the above steps should happen in real time.

I am trying to create one artifact for each:

  1. Database: for db related stuff with JPA repositories and all
  2. Kafka: Which has Both kafka producer and consumer functionality
  3. IBM MQ: Similar to Kafka, Which has Both IBM producer and consumer functionality
  4. Service: Which contains the business logic like above (retrieves DB record and publish to Kafka topic)

In the above requirement my triggering point is MQ listener Where "IBM MQ" has "Service" artifact as one of its dependency, But if I want to publish something to MQ in future, I have to add "IBM MQ" as dependency to "Service" which leads to cyclic dependency So What's the best approach?

Any suggestions will be helpful, Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire