mardi 20 novembre 2018

trigger event sibling inherited javascript odontogram

We need an application when the user selects an element in one container and this container need to add this element to another container (lets call container-2) and this last container also only trigger events on that elements an so on. What is the best wey to achieve that.

For example:

enter image description here

Each tab has a serial of containers (theets) and each theet has an events (all tabs are the same structure). Those events adds that theet to a container on the next tab, and must "draw" (select) the theet in that tab and only can made trigger event on that theet in that tab.

I don't know if I made myself understood?

Thanks for all your help.

I'm sorry for my english.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire