lundi 26 novembre 2018

Javascript - lots of standalone functions are bad ??? (node.js)

I am refactoring my code now..and I have to refactor my lots of if..else statements, so I am now creating many functions by each conditions.

Code:

class Strategy {
    constructor(state) {
        this.state = state;

        if(this.state === 1){
          return first();
        }else if (val === 2){
          return second();
        }else if (val === 3){
          return third();
        }
    }

}

function first(){
  //do something
}

function second(){
  //do something
}

function third(){
  //do something
}

let firstClass = new Strategy(1);

Is it OK to declare all each functions by condition??? Or, Is it better to declare each functions in prototype method?/?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire