samedi 24 novembre 2018

Implementing multi-platform plugin architectute

I looked everywhere on this topic but didn't find the answer. So, I'm working on a mobile app which can extend its functionalities and UI using third party plugins. Later on, this will be implemented on the desktop application and a web app too. The technology stack I chose is JavaScript Stack.

The tech stack is: MERN Stack - Server-Side ReactJS - Web App React Native - Mobile ElectronJS - Desktop

I need suggestions on the following two points:

  1. Is this the best technology stack to use?
  2. If yes, then is it possible to create a single plugin manager and abstract layer which can be used in all these technology without or little changes. If no, then what will be the best technology stack & approach should I use?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire