mercredi 30 août 2017

Symfony how to get container in my service

I have project and inside this project, I have big own service which is huge and complicated with own dependencies etc... And I wanna create for this service with purpose to use my service in controllers like:

$myService = $this->container->get('service_from_my_domain');

My question - is how inside my facade I can get access to container to service's dependencies. I know only 1 way - is to inject dependency into service in yaml config.
But is there another way to do it? Like:

$dependency = Container::getInstance()->get('my_dependency_service');

I've found this answer but using global variable feels like back in time...

PS: I don't want to inject dependency through yaml config (constructor injection not setter injection) because I don't need IoC () here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire