dimanche 27 août 2017

[Interview Preparation:Design Patterns] [on hold]

I want to prepare for Design Round in Interviews.
I am looking for a Cook Book.What I mean by Cook Book is that I have read at so many places that best book for Design Pattern is Gang of Four(GoF). I am looking for solution some common interview Design Problems. 1)Design a Cab Book(like Ola/Uber)
2)Design Cinema Management System(like BookMySHow)
3)Design Employee Management System
4)Design Chess Game API at client and server side.
5)Design Parking Lot
6)Design EVM (Electronic Voting Machine)
7)Design Food Ordering (Like Food Panda)
8)Fetch Tweet List of ALL peoples whom some one is following on Twitter.
9)Design Google News.
10)Design MakeMytrip.com
11)Traffic Management System
and so on.
The problems I mention will almost cover all design problems asked at my level[4 years Experience]. I can also look answers for these problems online but I found that answers are very different on different sites.
And Most of the sites do not have follow up questions [like what happens if user internet stops working before generating bill in ola cab]

So can I find a book addressing my requirements.If not ,what is the best way to prepare.Design Pattern Book which I have read is [Peeling Design Patterns by Narsimha Karumanchi].

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire