vendredi 28 avril 2017

What's a good way to pass the params to service method? An entire object or just some of its params?

guys, I am new to Java EE, and I'm now designing the service layer. I am very confused about what param should I pass to the method from my controller layer, the entire object? or just its essential params?

For example, if I want to create an article, here is the code.

The first way

public void createArticle(Article article) {
    articleDAO.create(article);
}

The second way

public void createArticle(String title, String subtitle) {
    Article article = new Article();
    article.setTitle(title);
    article.setSubtitle1(subtitle);
    articleDAO.create(article);
}

so please help me, which way should I follow? I am so confused, thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire