vendredi 28 avril 2017

How to use application's own API within the application itself?

I have to develop a functionality to store and retrieve some data in Laravel. We have to create a API and a desktop widget for the operation.

What our client wants is we need to use the API itself for the dashboard widget. So I need to use the API calls for the operation. I can not override the API functionality to maintain standards.

But, There are some other operations I want to perform at the time of saving and retrieving. I basically need a wrapper around the API functions.

I can use either AJAX to call API but then I have to make another call for wrapper operations. Or I can call API controller within my controller. But it is not a good structural approach so I do not want to use it.

So please suggest me a design structure to do the same. How should I use my own API within my own application?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire