vendredi 25 septembre 2015

I would like to know if the next class model is correct according to some design patterns

The model pretends to represent a Watch and it suppose to make all by its own, like increase the value of a watchhand, I have to apply two design patters here but I'm not sure I use them correctly.

I tried to use the template method in the abstract classs called WatchHandTemplate where I pretend implements the method getTime(), this method will use the abstract method getValue so it will be ( I guess ) an implementation of the template method.

On the other hand I think that could be interesentig having a IncreaseI that will represent de stategy method, the idea is that as the watch always has the minor watchhand so this one needs a timer because for example the firs one could be in seconds but it also could be in minutes so the timer would help to control the real time it supposed to wait before it increase.

I know this is kind of hard but I really appreciate your help! I need to know if it's fine or how could I use these design patter in my model!

PS: Sorry about my writing I don't speak english I do my best! Thanks A lot!

Ps: As I'm new here I can't post images so HERE it's the link to the image that contains the model

http://ift.tt/1KEJVna

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire