jeudi 24 septembre 2015

How to manage ble events across an ios app?

My iOS app receives temperature/etc data from another device, a peripheral. I can receive events at any time, but want to be able to navigate to other screens while the temperature samples are being collected and not lose any samples. I don't want to be tied to the view controller that implements CBCentralManagerDelegate methods. I've broken this out as a singleton class that inherits from NSObject, MyDevice.

I'm trying to figure out how to manage all the events coming in and have new screens be able to subscribe and unsubscribe from these events all the time as a user moves throughout the app. Does it make sense for this class to keep the overall @property (strong, nonatomic) CBCentralManager * and implement CBCentralManagerDelegate? How is this commonly managed?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire