mardi 22 septembre 2015

c# needing help! custom queue for car sellers

I have to build a system for car dealers that can handle sellers in a queue in order to assign them a client in logical order.

Each seller can have a status which will hint the system on the next decision to take.

For example:

  • Seller 1 - Currently with a client - So next seller ->
  • Seller 2 - Is Available! - Assign him!

And so on... I know that in C# we have PriorityQueue but I don't think it's gonna be the best idea for this work.

I'm pretty advanced in C# and I don't even know how I can handle this. I know that I need a simple storage queue (DB or Redis) and a background task that keeps scanning the queue to verify everything.

If someone has an idea on how I can do this or any advice on what technologies to use, I would take it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire