dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Can I consume a node js server and asp.net web service simultinously?

I am new to Node.js, but I've been developing with .NET for a while, lately I've been reading about Node.js and its advantages and I think it's a great way to mantain code and also it encourages code reusability. However I have quite a dilemma here.

I know that I can now create a web application just with node js and javascript because now there are drivers to connect directly to different DB systems. However I don't know if that would be a good approach due to the fact that this is a new technology and I also want to take advantages of all the great .NET features but don't want to leave .NET aside.

So I created an image that is similar to what I want, please let me know if you see anything wrong with this, and if you have any recommendations you're most welcome to do so, thanks.

1- enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire