lundi 27 avril 2015

Is it appropriate to use Factory/delegate pattern to handle exceptions?

I am working on a library that handles connection with various imap servers (mail provider) like (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Orange ...).

Into the subject, One method request the access token using a refresh token (OAuth2), this method may throw an exception for many reasons, (access revoked, invalidParameter, badRequest, invalidCredentials, dailyLimitExceeded, or no connection... Google Error Responses).

So for example, if I got a revoked access exception, I should handle it, so the next time, the user connect, we ask for his consent.
If I got a too many request exception, then I handle it by backing off...

The question: Is it appropriate to use Factory/delegate (C#) pattern to handle the different type of exceptions? Or should I handle it differently?

Thank you, and sorry for my English.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire