jeudi 30 avril 2015

Correct use of Model in Presenter with MVP-VM Design Pattern

I am self-studying the Model View Presenter View Model Design Pattern in preparation to joining a new project, which will be using the pattern with WinForms (NOT WPF).

In my research I am seeing different uses of the pattern when comes to using Presenter. Some sites I have seen pass in via the constructor the ViewModel object as well as the view, another passes in the model as an interface plus the view, and finally another just the view with instantiation of the model in the presenter class.

With different ways being shown, my question is this, what is the correct implementation of the presenter, should be like MVP with view and model being passed, or doesn't matter what style is being used?

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire