dimanche 26 avril 2015

Are Gang of four design patterns Programming language independent?

Are all design patterns described in GOF programming language independent? By programming language I mean any OO language.

I see people talking about PHP design patterns, C++ design patterns and so on. I guess by prefixing the programming language they specifically mean about the design patterns applicable for that specific language by making use of features unique to that specific language.

This made me wonder about the GOF patterns. Do all patterns in the book guaranteed to be applicable in any OO language? In other words, if I master the design patterns in GOF book using Java, and then if I had to use another OO language, Can I still implement all those patterns?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire