jeudi 23 avril 2015

How to deliver messages from a communication interface to a core?

I want to develop an application in near future, where I will receive data via a communication interface. So there exists a Java class, that is responsible for getting the data. After the application got the data, it shall be used inside a core. That core maybe validates the data or stores it into a database.

The logical splitting into core and communication interface was done because of the fact, that it is not defined when and how much data arrives. The interface my application will talk to sends XML-messages. So this is what I will receive and want to work with.

What I ask myself is, how to forward the data from the communication interface to the core? May I use some patterns, like Producer-Consumer?

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire