dimanche 26 mars 2023

What are some good places to find AWS architecture diagrams?

I know that the AWS docs are a good reference for sample architectural diagrams. I was wondering if there are any other websites/github repositories where one can find good references.

For example, there are github repositories for cloudformation templates to create standard resource stacks like VPC, DNS, CloudFront, EBS, EFS, etc. which makes the process of deploying resources very easy and espouses 'do not repeat yourself'.

I'm wondering if there is something similar for solutions architecture; so for example if I want to deploy a DevOps pipeline with certain other constraints, is there an architecture that I can use and just make small changes to suit my use case?

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire