samedi 25 mars 2023

I am trying to find a logic to identify orders from a same entity with different names

I am trying to find a logic to identify orders from a same entity with different names. For example, I have a order list like this :

Order No From
123 ABC PVT LTD
124 ABC - India
125 ABC - USA
126 AB Companies
127 Del
128 All ABC Softwares

So in this example, as u can see, ABC - Pvt LTD / ABC - India / ABC - USA are same entity with different locations. Thus I want to consider them as one entity and their order count = 3 but it should not include the All ABC Softwares which is a different entity of its own.

The result should look like this :

Orders From
3 ABC
1 AB Companies
1 Del
1 All ABC Softwares

Similarly I have a list of 2000 entities that i need to match and group with similar ones.

I tried exploring Fuzzy match but it breaks for cases like, ABC - USA vs AB Companies, which should ideally be different but gives me as close as ABC PVT LTD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire