jeudi 9 mars 2023

How to access the current iterator object?

I need to access the current iterator object when iterating through a list. Currently, I only know how to use the hasNext() and next() methods respectively to check whether the list has a next element and to access the next object. But, is there a way that I can access the current object?

    List<Game> games = new ArrayList<>(Game);
    Iterator<Game> myIterator = games.iterator();
    
    while(myIterator.hasNext){
         //Here, I need to access the current element
         //I can only use .next() which I think is throwing
         //an exception
         myIterator.next();
         //what if there is only one element in the list,
         //The .next() could move to the null pointer
    }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire