jeudi 1 septembre 2022

Is name of the function too long? [closed]

I'm working on a delivery application that works with delivering parcels to locations, etc.

I'm trying to write the code in the way so it's as clean as possible and it's understandable from naming what is the purpose of variables, functions, etc.

I have this one function though that I just don't know how to name it in the way so it's clear what does it do and at the same time the name is not too long and it's not hard to read.

What the function does is that it get parcels that should have been delivered to some location but parcels were delivered elsewhere.

Here's the name of the function: getParcelsInDepotThatShouldHaveBeenDeliveredElsewhere.

Do you think it's too long and if so, how do you think I can improve the naming, because I have no idea how else should I name it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire