lundi 26 septembre 2022

Android list row: image+text+image

I'm creating a list of items with a personalized layout for the rows. In each row I want to have two images of fixed size:

  • one must contact its left border with the left border of the row layout (red square).
  • the other one must contact its right border with the right border of the row layout (orange square)

In between these images I want to have some extra elements inside a layout (green area). Thus, the size of this layout should be match_parent, but without hiding neither of the previous two images.

enter image description here

How can I do this?

I'm trying to put three linear layouts, wrapping to width the first and the third, and matching_parent the green one, but the green is hidding the orange.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire