vendredi 16 septembre 2022

How to design table to store the value without proper mapping

I am having below two table. T1_CATEGORIES table is preloaded with data and I know the categories name.

enter image description here

My application is going to Consume some API and in API will get the name in response which is not same as Table 1 categories name. Manually i know which name is mapped to T1_CATEGORIES name. e.g,

enter image description here

So from API i will get the autoloan and i want to insert that in to T2_SUBID_CATEGORIES table. I am facing issue how i will get the T1_CATEGORIES_ID from table T1. How can i map this so my T2_SUBID_CATEGORIES will contains the data as below,

enter image description here

Can you please help me to design this. I don't want to handle it in my java code. Any suggestion/approach must be apricated. Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire