lundi 15 août 2022

Mouse controls for interacting with user interface

I'm making JS application which allow to create SVG Diagrams.
Some thing like that: https://app.dgrm.net/
And problem that I don't know how to build controls system. There are a lot of actions: drag, resize, select, change text, hover and etc. And all that stuff is related and there can be conflicts. It's not a problem to implement everything, but code will be bad and messy. And we have a lot of applications with the resolved problem and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.


The Question is: How to organize this stuff? Maybe there are some good articles or a pattern.


Also want to notice that I don't need technical advices, I need to figure out a design.
Also I explored source code on github of similar projects but I'm not sure if they used "right" option.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire