samedi 19 juin 2021

Cannot import name 'lemmatize' from 'gensim.utils' although I have installed Pattern

I try to use lemmatize() function from gensim. They said I have to install pattern also to use this function. I have already install both gensim and pattern but every time I try to import lemmatize from gensim, it keeps showing this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\Users\huynh\Desktop\machine_learning\test.py", line 1, in <module>
    from gensim.utils import lemmatize
ImportError: cannot import name 'lemmatize' from 'gensim.utils' (C:\Users\huynh\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\gensim\utils.py)

I tried to look up documentation about this but all I could find is that I have to install pattern to be able to use it. Does anyone have an idea why I still don't have lemmatize()? Thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire