samedi 26 septembre 2020

Full-stack web development of a forum based website [closed]

I have knowledge of computers, networks, data structures, databases, programming basics and mostly everything a computer engineer is expected to know.

I have , with my team, started to work on a project of a forum website for the above mentioned course. We are planning on having a lot of modules other than forums but I have a decent idea about everything else(I think) except for the main forums part. How do I and my team go about in making a forums module for our project. My main questions are:

1.Which stack should we follow like MERN, LAMP, etc? We have built a few pages front end using html, css and javascript already.

2.What design principle works best for a forum website?

3.Relational or non- relational database would be best? and for what reason?

4.As this is a serious project, what to keep in mind from the beginning itself?

5.How do we split this work between 3 people? can all three of us focus full stack or is that a bad idea?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire