mardi 23 juin 2020

Python -Rest- Neo4j Clarifications/Best Practices

Currently I am trying out the following :

  1. Have RestAPI Server in python up and running ( could be using Django/Flask/FastApi etc)
  2. Based on the client requests, connect to Neo4j, get the desired data and return accordingly response to clients.

My questions are as follows :

  1. How to interact with Neo4j from server ? i.e. should I use OGM ( Object Graph Mapper) or run a query directly on Neo4j?
    • Pros/cons of each approach ?
    • How does each work when there are lots of client requests ?
  2. What is ideal design pattern to use while connecting to Neo4J database i.e should I use "Design to Interface" approach or "Object Pool Pattern" or "Singleton" or any other better design pattern?

NOTE: I have referred to some of the following links :

These examples just give a sample of how to do what .. What I am trying to understand is from best practices or best design pattern approach . There are too many contents that tend to confuse more than helping out.

Kindly help to clarify the same.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire