vendredi 23 août 2019

What is the best way to execute continues operations using java

I have to build one API.This api suppose to do couple operation in a sequence manner and based on this operations, it has to generate api response. For example there are 10 steps inside this api.Almost all steps are interacting with DB and some other APIs also. If any operation got failed I have to pick it from that failed step and move forward. I am planning to use schedular for this retry mechanism.This retry mechanism not part of this service.But we have build this api in a such way that it should provide information for this retry mechanism also.

I have to use this same mechanism in some other APIs also if I can create a generic tool which will help to solve this problem that will be really great

Consider above scenario and suggest me some good library or good design pattern which can solve above problem with out compromising any object oriented concepts and coding standard

NOTE:

I don't want use messaging systems like Kafka because if I use Kafka each message will go out of application. Please feel free to comment on this thought

I am using springboot,Java8,Microservice architecture

I just gone through spring state machine,Command design pattern, pipeline design patter,Apache camel,Spring Integration

Nikhil

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire