lundi 19 août 2019

Convert monolethic database common tables to microservice database

I am learning micro-service architecture, very new to this topic. My question is not respect to service layer but with respect to database table segregation.

Let's suppose I have 3 tables in existing monolithic database. 1) Order, 2) Customer and I also have one ternary table 3) Customer_Orders which contains primary keys of both the tables and some extra information which can be used in both the tables.

What I wanted to understand, if I am planning to convert existing monolithic database into micro-service database, How can I segregate ternary table to make it accessible only for their specific respective service.. Under which service it will fall Order/Customer?

According to micro-service architecture there should not be any common/shared tables between 2 services.

I am totally new to this topic, could anyone please help me to understand with the microservice architecture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire