vendredi 21 octobre 2016

How to learn design

I have about 8 years of experience in developing web applications using Java/J2ee ,spring , Hibernate technologies . I have started exploring design patterns from 2 years but seldom I can apply in real work . For example let's say decorator, proxy pattern , all these years what I have done is create a mvc controller using spring or jsf and then write service class along with DAO using spring or core Java this is it all , my business logic would reside in service class . So when I read about all these design pattern I don't find a suitable requirement to apply or may be I am unable to apply or haven't grasped those pattern properly either way with such experience can we really think in terms of all these wonderful OOPs concepts and design pattern .

I know I work on higher layer of abstraction but can anybody guide on how to improve my design thinking and how can I become an architect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire